Urgently required PROJECT OFFICER
Does your dream job consist of working with one of the most exciting event management company in Bali and Indonesia? Does it involve leading a team of incredibly talented, passionate, dedicated individuals?
If the answer is ” BRING IT !!” then read on!
JP Pro Bali is the one of promising MICE management and event organizer Company in Bali. We are looking for an Project Officer.
What We Need
We’re looking for a dream maker. A big thinker. An inspirer.
We’re looking for a tech-loving experiential rock star with a deep understanding of all aspects required to create a large, complex experience that reaches a sophisticated audience.
You must understand the conference space like the back of your hand.
You need to be able to see the big picture and manage the nitty-gritty at the same time.
You will be the driving force that excites, motivates, and challenges our internal team.
You will be in charge of taking the client, the work, and the program to new places.
You will be the one responsible for delivering results that crush existing benchmarks.
There will be tons of client face time. So you must have mad presentation skills.
We’re not looking for an order taker. We’re looking for a dream maker.
Part of your responsibility such are ;
• Develop positive, trusting, value-add relationships with Clients
• Consistently build and deepen relationships at all levels within Client organization, “owning” senior and executive level
• Develop and leverage relationships with varying departments to identify and qualify opportunities
• Contribute to, direct, create and support presentations and proposals for Client and making new business opportunities
Internal Leadership, Communication & Innovation
• Provide leadership necessary to direct and motivate JP team members across disciplines (strategy, creative, production & finance) to contribute and deliver absolute best work while exceeding client expectations
• Responsible for effectively translating, communicating, and prioritizing client requirements to teams
• Drive culture of continuous improvement through focus on best practices and knowledge sharing
• Collaborate with Creative, Strategy, Production and Finance teams
• Provide education and direction on goals and objectives to team
• Consistently motivate internal teams and actively promote innovation, new thinking and advancement of skills
• Review and approve all proposals
• Attend briefings, kick-off calls and debrief calls and meetings as needed
• Develop and oversee the event budget throughout a program’s lifecycle
• Maintain regular update/status meetings with team
• Communicate plans and outcomes to executive JP management
Read this far? That’s what we need. This is who you are.
Marketing Communication Expert :
You have a Bachelor’s or/and Master’s degree and minimal 1 years’ event management/marketing communication experience.
You have a proven track-record of leading innovative, groundbreaking experiential programs with the results to show for it.
Team Leader & Collaborator :
You can tap skills and resources required to build an agency team that delivers the most outstanding possible work on time and on budget. You lead by example as a hard worker who is willing to roll up his or her sleeves to get the job done.
You are respected not only because of your work ethic, experience and strengths but because you offer respect to your compatriots. Your strong written and verbal communication skills are only matched by your ability to be an active listener.
Innovator and Visionary :
You are the person your Client looks to for solutions. Through in-depth and current business, industry and client knowledge, you drive progressive approaches, concepts and solutions that anticipate client’s needs and objectives. Additionally, you proactively identify opportunities and offer solutions to your Client’s potential marketing/business areas of improvement. You are the voice of reason in the room and everyone stops to listen when you speak.
Relationship Builder :
You strive to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the client organization. You know the only way to be successful to build trusting, evolving relationships across the board.
You know and understand working in client-service role is not a 9 to 5 job. Your ability to work irregular hours and travel based on client deliverables is required.
Ready for this challenge? Send your CV to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org